How to find us
Les Terrasses du Soleil is located in the Drôme Provençale region, a few kilometers from Provence in the South East of France. The closest cities are Valréas, Nyons, Dieulefit, Montélimar, Valence, and Avignon, and the closest big cities are Lyon, Montpellier, and Marseille. The Ocean is 150 km to the south.
Our postal address is:
Les Terrasses du Soleil
Route de Nyons, 61
26770 Le Pègue
N 44° 25′ 38″ (44.427222)
E 5° 2′ 57″ (5.049333)
Email: contact a lesterrassesdusoleil.com
From Highway A7 – Montélimar, Valence, Avignon, Lyon, Paris, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and others:
- Travel along the A7 until exit 18 (Montélimar-Sud).
- Take the N7 and then the D133 which merges into the D541 direction Grignan, Nyons.
- At the end of the village of Grignan take the left turning onto the D14 direction Taulignan.
- Follow the road, which merges with the D24, pass through the village of Taulignan direction Nyons.
- At the next roundabout take the right turning onto the D538 direction Montbrison, Nyons.
- Continue along this road, pass the village of Montbrison and soon after you will see the signs for the road to Le Pègue, take the third (last) village entry on the left (the D552).
- Les Terrasses du Soleil will be on your right before you arrive at the main village, first entry between the high trees after the village sign Le Pègue.
- Take the D538 out of town and continue on over the roundabout (right turning).
- Continue on until you see signs for Le Pègue.
- Take the first right turn.
- Les Terrasses du Soleil will be on your right before you arrive at the main village.
The best way to plan your arrival by train is to use the website Voyages-SNCF.com
Valence TGV is convenient and has a lot of TGV connections (High speed trains) to many Europeans cities direct or via Lyon-30m or Paris-2h (Brussels-4h, London-6h, Geneva-2h30, Frankfurt-7h, Amsterdam-7h, etc).
The Valence TGV station has buses – bus 74 or bus 76, train connections to Montélimar, taxi and car rental service.
The closest main railway station is Montélimar Gare SNCF in Montélimar center, where there is a car rental service, direct buses (36 or 71)to Valréas (neighboring city) and also some taxis.
Montélimar station has direct trains and TGV to: Paris (Gare Du Lyon), Avignon, Marseille, Lyon, and Valence.
We can arrange a pick up service from the station for an extra fee.
The closest bus station is Valréas rond point (7 minutes away by car).
There are buses coming from Montélimar a couple of times a day. Mainly the following buses:
Bus Line 36 Montélimar – Valréas – Nyons – Timetable bus 36
Bus Line 71 Montélimar – Valréas – Nyons – Timetable bus 71
We will gladly come to pick you up from the bus station at Valréas if planned in advance.
Another way of getting to Les Terrasses du Soleil is by car sharing.
Pay less than you would for a taxi by using a service such as Bla Bla Car which connects drivers and passengers who are heading in the same direction.